Posted by : Unknown Monday 7 April 2014



For my presentation, i've choose a topic entitled How to fall asleep faster. Actually, it's not my original plan because i've prepared an outline entitled the history of Britpop but it was rejected by Miss Maisarah as the presentation was too boring and the outline was not in line with the topic. The next day, i searches for the new ideas and come out with this topic.

After some researches, i finally finished my presentation's outline. Satisfied with it, i've prepared some hand-notes for the presentation. i also prepared the slides and such.

The minutes before my turn to come out front was so intimidating as i was scared to stand in front of the crowd. It was un-avoided and i've got to do my presentation or i will lose some of the precious carrymark for the subject.

After the presentation, it's feels like a big pile of burden lifted from my back but some following presentation will be assigned next and i will be make a fool out of myself again later on.

Presentation is great for building up our self-confidence but i think that it's never meant for me. It's better for me to write rather than talk. It's better that way.

That's all. Thank you.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

About

minimalist. bundle's junkie. music addict. beauty phobia. peace lover. cat's fanatic. crowd's hater.

- Copyright © Z X C V -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -